Fri, Jan 27|
17100 West Rd
CHC Fourth Annual Talent Show
Let the show begin!
Time & Location
Jan 27, 5:30 PM – 7:00 PM CST
17100 West Rd, 17100 West Rd, Houston, TX 77095, USA
About the Event
Coordinators: Nohemi Passey and Linda Watson
$5 per one kid
$10 per family of 2 to 4 siblings
$15 per family of 5 to 6 siblings
For questions and comments, please use this forum: https://www.thehomeschoolcouncil.org/forum/talent-show
We are excited to announce that we are having our 4th annual CHC'S GOT TALENT on January 27th from 5:30 to 7:30 pm. The talent show is NOT a competition but an opportunity for our children to share their talents. In addition, talent shows help boost self-esteem and confidence, so participants learn to believe in themselves and their abilities.
Please sign up by January 20th!
Some ideas for talent acts: Singing, Comedy, Playing an instrument, Poetry, Reading, Ballet, Tap, Magic show, Dancing, Skits/acting, Martial arts Art, display Hand clapping routine, etc.
- Some children might not be comfortable performing solos, so please feel free to reach out to other parents to create a group performance. Parent and child performances are welcome!
- Children have the opportunity to perform more than one act. If participating with a group and as a solo in two or more performances, you only pay for one entry to the talent show.
- For children using music with their act, please email the Youtube video of the exact song they practice at home to email@example.com. If you need a cutoff time for the music, please include the minutes and seconds you want us to stop the music, and we will try our best to stop it on time.
- If there are group performances, type the name of each participating child.
- Each child will receive a certificate of participation; please enter exactly the way you want the child's name to appear on the certificate.
- Family members and friends are welcome!
- The talent show will start promptly at 5:50 pm. Please review the schedule section provided on the event.
- A snack bar will be available after the talent show.
- To make this event run smoothly, we will need the help from some participating parents. We will send assignments one or two weeks before the event. Assignments include: greeter, chairs set up, tables set up, watch the food table before and during snack time, set up the food table, master of ceremonies, and clean up.
One kid only
Ticket for up to 4 siblings
Ticket for up to 6 siblings
Guest (not participants)
This free tickets is to let CHC know how many guests we have in total. Please reserve for each guests except the participants.